Defensemaster

"Defensemaster" by Guy Tensen (1993)Posted by Picasa

Comments

CR Meyer said…
The Defensemaster was an alter-ego given to me by Stingray back in the summer of 1987. We created an alternate universe based upon the Stingray Regime, a benevolent dictatorship (the most enlightened form of government) fighting the evil Xarlon empire.

Our regime had its humble beginnings in Immaculate Village, followed by a period of excess and glory in Fortress Immacula and a decadent end at Victoriaville. Some of the other characters within the regime were:

Budwan, the Mystic Master
Gonar, Gatekeeper to the Outer Galaxy
Stuckness, the dark, evil Overlord of the dark, evil side of the evil universe
Blitzkrieg Bob, the consistent visitor (he became inconsistent after he got cable)
EJ Ra, the Enthusiast
Ishmael Gimlet, the Master of Intoxicants
The Master of Knowledge
The Ultimate Warrior (he had the marks to prove it)
In Search of Sowelu

If you are any of these individuals, feel free to post your commentary. I'd love to hear from you.

Hail Stingray!
Anonymous said…
Greetings from the Metroples.
Wow, I haven't seen that in a LONG time.
I'm digging the blog, man. Its a real kick. And I must commend you on your memory of all these names. i don't know that I would have been able to pull that off.
HAIL STINGRAY!
Anonymous said…
Greetings from the Metroplex.

Wow, I haven't seen that in a LONG time.
I'm digging the blog, man. Its a real kick. And I must commend you on your memory of all these names. I don't know that I would have been able to pull that off.

HAIL STINGRAY!

Popular Posts