Thanks from GBCN!

Gentle listener,

We at GBCN, the God Bureau Cable Network, would like to thank you for your continued support of our pirate radio station, eh. Our sporadic programming has rather settled into a weekend routine of Friday and/or Saturday shows, and we hope you've been able to tune in. As we like to say, we may sound like shitty AM radio, but we aren't. We are pirates of the airwaves, eh, oh well, at least of the Internet. Arrgh!

Mark Kingsley
Director of Programming, GBCN
Uranium City, Saskatchewan

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mr Kingsley,

I find your selections of music to be thoughtful, entertaining, and rejuvenating. I had no idea when I tuned in, to listen the first time, of the superb grasp you have of what the listener wants to hear.

Once again BRAVO! We miss GBCN when you aren't available. Can I tune you in on my satellite radio system?

Lance LaPrince

Popular Posts