A Long Distance Dedication

Gentle Viewer,

Yesterday, in a conversation with a young friend, it became painfully obvious to me that I have officially entered the age of "old", just a couple of weeks before my fortieth birthday. I mentioned to this young lady that I was listening to Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks, at which point she remarked, "Oh, I've heard of them, but I don't think I've ever heard them." Aghast at the thought, I provided her with a link in the hope that perhaps she was just having a lapse in memory.

In that same spirit of enlightenment, here is another video, a long distance dedication with apologies to Casey Kasem, going out across the seas to this young viewer. Here's Stevie Nicks with her solo hit, Edge of Seventeen, from a December 12, 1981, concert.

Comments

Popular Posts