Combine!

Bigmouthfrikazee: game day
Defensemaster1
: Oh yeah
Bigmouthfrikazee
: get excited
Defensemaster1
: It doesn't mean anything to me, really.
Defensemaster1
: See my blog post.
Defensemaster1
: I wouldn't even have gone were I in school.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: I will check out the word.
Defensemaster1
: I never attended a basketball nor a football game in high school.
Defensemaster1
: Weird, huh?
Defensemaster1
: It just wasn't my bag.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: It has motivated me to record 3 of my obscure classics which I tie directly back to Exira.
Defensemaster1
: Wow.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: My tribute
Defensemaster1
: Lynn Nelson's Musical Tribute to Exira High School
Defensemaster1
: They should make it a musical, and Walker can direct it.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: Let the games begin, Passionate Rescue, and Checking it out
Defensemaster1
: Those could be acts in the musical.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: They've already been
Defensemaster1
: Act I: Everyone is excited about the upcoming game.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: my musical
Defensemaster1
: Act II: Our hero falls in love with the shy girl.
Defensemaster1
: Who turns out to be a high school sex machine.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: Even though I was partof the association with those bastards who open enrolled out of town, it's a wonderful thing to see your hometown go to state
Defensemaster1
: Act III: Dumped eventually by the shy girl, who now is a popular girl, our hero turns to drink. The final scene involves a dirt road party and a beer bong.
Defensemaster1
: What bastards are you talking about?
Defensemaster1
: Wow, you are typing up a storm.
Defensemaster1
: I can't wait to read this.
Defensemaster1
: I'm hoping for a list of all the bastards.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: well, the exira school was facing enrollment declines and it was typical for schools to merge. Exira placed their antiquity above the apparent good of their children..
Defensemaster1
: So, you were for a merger with *gasps* Audubon?
Defensemaster1
: Didn't we discuss this at length in an abandoned silage pit while snorting an illegal white substance?
Defensemaster1
: I seem to remember the gist of the conversation.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: refusing to combine with the enemy of their childhood. I was out of town.but hearing about it reminded me of nasty olf stories of the wild west
Defensemaster1
: Those nasty olfs! Or should I say, olves!
Defensemaster1
: "She done got eaten by olves!"
Bigmouthfrikazee
: okay......do me a favor.......lol
Defensemaster1
: You were there, man, I remember it clear as day.
Defensemaster1
: We discussed this, and I thought you were for saving the school. Obviously, I was wrong. (Traitor!)
Bigmouthfrikazee
: funny
Bigmouthfrikazee
: you need to relive the power of the music I was writing at that time
Defensemaster1
: Well, send me some!
Bigmouthfrikazee
: insightful.
Defensemaster1
: I'd love to hear it. I'll work out the musical choreography in my mind. I think the dirt road scene needs to be supported by a chorus of corn.
Defensemaster1
: There could even be some kind of weird, Sgt. Pepper-style, psychedelic, talking corn fungus.
Defensemaster1
: And in the end, you realize that your entire reality was taking place within the microcosm of a corn plant. Exira = corn, corn = Exira.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: corn fungus yeah
Defensemaster1
: There could be a fight scene a la West Side Story, but between Exira and Audubon.
Defensemaster1
: And you, Lynn, could play a big city hustler a la Music Man. "We've got trouble, right here in Ex-eye-ray."
Bigmouthfrikazee
: hold on....phone rings
Bigmouthfrikazee
: working on laptop. sending you song one, let the games begin. a marching classic pointing out the conflict of a genration at odds with itself.
Defensemaster1
: OK. Let me get my headphones. I don't want to cause the good German colleagues any unnecessary duress.
Defensemaster1
: But joking aside, you should write a musical, Lynn.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: yes...they might be offended
Defensemaster1
: Not offended, mind you, but confused.
Defensemaster1
: lol
Defensemaster1
: "Was ist das für Musik, Herr Meyer?"
Defensemaster1
: "Das ist nicht die Beatles!"
Bigmouthfrikazee
: what does that mean?
Defensemaster1
: Oh come on, Lynn, figure it out.
Defensemaster1
: You can do it.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: oh, a math problem
Defensemaster1
: So when do I get this first song?
Defensemaster1
: Got it.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: one of my greats if I don't say so myself. written for the 84' olympics
Defensemaster1
: I am downloading it now.
Defensemaster1
: OK
Defensemaster1
: Did you rerecord it or is this an old version?
Bigmouthfrikazee
: recorded moments ago
Bigmouthfrikazee
: here at my Astatula coffee table
Defensemaster1
: Wonderful!
Defensemaster1
: Is there a hidden sexual reference here, as in the last song?
Bigmouthfrikazee
: These are songs of inspiration....the unmistakable Nelson tenacity.....no sexual reference....sorry
Defensemaster1
: It is pretty good.
Defensemaster1
: I see the opening act as a track meet, with this song sung by the hero.
Defensemaster1
: So, that was pretty good.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: let the games begin....get on your marks.....on the count of ten......the fun will start.....
Bigmouthfrikazee
: hopefully you will find number 2 even more significant.....has it arrived yet?
Defensemaster1
: You could make a neat music video with grainy black and white footage of track meets.
Defensemaster1
: OK, Passionate Rescue. Just a moment...
Bigmouthfrikazee
: Passionate Rescue......you've heard it before, but I think it has tghe most wonderful chorus
Defensemaster1
: Mother Goose loves you?
Defensemaster1
: When the fuck did I hear that?
Bigmouthfrikazee
: seriously? Should it have been mother goose in shoes?
Defensemaster1
: I don't know.
Defensemaster1
: What's with the use of "me" instead of "my". Me-o-my-o
Bigmouthfrikazee
: the song is called passionate rescue.......me o my o we aren't going to the bayou
Defensemaster1
: You know, those songs fit in to our plot so far.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: you don't like the chorus?
Defensemaster1
: No, it's OK...3 songs...I'm overwhelmed.
Defensemaster1
: lol
Bigmouthfrikazee
: it's been a part of me day been a part of me night been a part of me life
Defensemaster1
: It's all "me me me" isn't it.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: been a part of me best, been a part of me life, been a part of me the loneliness that I feel
Defensemaster1
: We only need about 9 - 12 more songs + the drama part and we've got ourselves "Exira - A Musical".
Bigmouthfrikazee
: perhaps a bit....but it's fricking 10 seconds of one person's life. there is a bigger picture here
Bigmouthfrikazee
: lol
Defensemaster1
: They'll put it on every 10 years at the Fourth, sorta like the passion play in Oberammergau, only they won't be crucifying Christ, they'll be crucifying us!
Defensemaster1
: It'll get played only once, since once everyone figures out that we are indeed making fun of their backwards asses, they'll hate us forever.
Defensemaster1
: We'll have to move to Audubon!
Defensemaster1
: lol
Defensemaster1
: But that's OK, you want everyone to go to school there anyway.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: You are driving down 71 already
Defensemaster1
: Highway 71 Revisited
Bigmouthfrikazee
: good title
Defensemaster1
: With apologies to Uncle Bob.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: a lot of life happens on a road that runs north and south
Defensemaster1
: As opposed to an east-west road? Bob Seger and CW McCall would disagree.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: well, by virture of GPS I think they might be looking at things differently today
Defensemaster1
: No, but seriously, you should try to put together the music and I'll write the dialog.
Defensemaster1
: How so?
Bigmouthfrikazee
: who would the characters be?
Defensemaster1
: I remember once when we had Lester Haskins convinced that that Bob Seger song "Turn the Page" was about the Valley truck stop.
Defensemaster1
: See my initial thoughts at the beginning of this chat.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: if you smoked enough dope you would believe anything...I can vouch for that.
Defensemaster1
: Since so many of your songs are ridden with adolescent existential Angst, I think that the story of a misfit who finds his way out of his shell through music may be the general idea.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: Owen Wilson pays me.....
Defensemaster1
: Huh?
Bigmouthfrikazee
: have you seen Across the universe yet?
Defensemaster1
: I tried watching it, but I had a bad streaming video connection. And then it got deleted.
Defensemaster1
: Oh, plays you.
Defensemaster1
: I see.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: plays.....sorry
Defensemaster1
: Yeah, he would be a good choice, especially as he has a lot of personal issues. lol
Defensemaster1
: What with attempting suicide and all.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: well, my life has been pretty ordinary when you think about it.......
Defensemaster1
: Well, I never mentioned that you would be in it. I only said, misfit, and you made a big assumption. lol
Bigmouthfrikazee
: Maybe Steve Carrel would be a better choice
Defensemaster1
: Will Ferrell.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: good choice
Defensemaster1
: The opening scene would be the Mill Recording, when that dude in the audience keeps saying, "No shit!"
Bigmouthfrikazee
: who would play you?
Defensemaster1
: Who said that I would be in it?
Bigmouthfrikazee
: shouldn't you be?
Bigmouthfrikazee
: the jerk who doesn't support school sports
Defensemaster1
: Maybe I'll just be the narrator, like the Sam Elliott cowboy character in the Big Lebowski.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: lol
Defensemaster1
: Gee, thanks a lot, asshole.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: lol
Defensemaster1
: You, trying to make your music career take off at the Mill, horribly disappointed in the end, turning to drink, ending up a pirate at an amusement park.
Defensemaster1
: You meet up with this winsome cowboy who points you in the right direction.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: just kidding......but you said you didn't have any sense of ownership when it came to the athletic pursuits of the school......maybe it would be a more interesting story looking at it from your standpoint. Exira Columbine
Defensemaster1
: Instead of Columbine, call it "Combine", a slasher film featuring you, the murderer, who kills teenage kids with a giant threshing machine.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: yo ho yo yo a pirate's life for ..........
Bigmouthfrikazee
: lol
Defensemaster1
: "Want to ride in my pickup, little girl?"
Defensemaster1
: They find a grain bin full of body parts.
Defensemaster1
: It could be the next Texas Chainsaw massacre.
Defensemaster1
: That is perhaps where the money is.
Defensemaster1
: I like it. Slasher film.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: did you know that somebody back last fall dumped grain out of full grain carts one night on one of bill and joe walkers farms and somebody also started a tractor up and let it run loose in a field .....it ended up in a creek.
Defensemaster1
: The end scene has you driving the combine into the school building, threshing kids in your path, until someone comes at you with a baler, and bales you into oblivion.
Defensemaster1
: Wow, they need to be combined.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: you are the writer......
Bigmouthfrikazee
: narrator
Defensemaster1
: That could be a scene in the movie. Adolescent pranksters getting their due from the man in the John Deere combine.
Defensemaster1
: We wouldn't need a narrator for the slasher movie.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: it would be a little like Duel with Dennis Weaver
Defensemaster1
: What was that about?
Defensemaster1
: McCloud?
Bigmouthfrikazee
: haven't you ever seen Duel?
Defensemaster1
: No.
Bigmouthfrikazee: yes, mccloud
Bigmouthfrikazee
: Steven Spielbergs first movie
Defensemaster1: Really?
Defensemaster1: No, I like the "Combine" concept.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: guy in a Dodge car gets chased by a ghost truck down the highway......it was like the first movie about road rage.
Defensemaster1
: You could get some neat, gross-out shots of augured body parts.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: it was an ABC Movie of the week.
Defensemaster1
: Well then, how could I have missed it?! lol
Bigmouthfrikazee
: It was actually pretty good. Of its time it was excellent.
Defensemaster1
: I see.
Defensemaster1
: Actually, the whole "Combine" movie would fit well with H.S. football, meaning we can work some of your songs into it. It will be the slasher movie with heart.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: I'm picturing a combine with a straw chopper in the back spewing out bits and pieces of mangled flesh.........kennedys brains
Defensemaster1
: Exactly.
Defensemaster1
: Or filling up the hopper with mangled heads.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: didn't they do a combine bit in the movie Cars?
Bigmouthfrikazee
: That was funny.
Defensemaster1
: And, if you do it right, it can be an excellent documentary on farm safety, a vo-ag classic for years to come.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: you are on to something Chris
Defensemaster1
: I know, Lynn.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: scary part is I can picture it too
Bigmouthfrikazee
: what does that say about us?
Defensemaster1
: And you'd be the main character, or the slasher.
Defensemaster1
: We could even work in the Mill recording...rejected by the big city, you return to a life on the farm, but decide to get your revenge on the pretty young college co-eds and preppy assholes who made fun of you at the Mill.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: i have no desire to kill
Defensemaster1
: Oh, you will, Lynn. You will!
Bigmouthfrikazee
: lol
Defensemaster1
: Well, I need to get back to business. Nice chatting with ya.
Defensemaster1
: Thanks for the songs.
Bigmouthfrikazee
: this wasn't exactly what i thought we would be talking about on perhaps the waning hours before perhaps the most significant game in Exira Basketball's history
Bigmouthfrikazee
: gotta go
Defensemaster1
: Well, sometimes things don't work out as we'd planned. Bye!
Bigmouthfrikazee
: phone rings.......dances and sings........I start hearing things..........and it's all like it's bling bling........




music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com. More colors.

Words and Music © 2008, Lynn Nelson Music Corporation
All Rights Reserved


Comments

Popular Posts