Festung Europa's Girl of the Moment

Gentle reader,

Many of you have requested a return to the old Festung Europa Girl of the Week feature. It may be difficult, however, to come up with the necessary 52 ladies per annum that such a feature requires. I wasn't able to do it previously, and that was with the generous help of a talent scout, so to speak, from the Northern Colorado area. This former scout has now gotten real employment and a real girlfriend, which are two definite limitations when it comes to being able to find new ladies for this column. So with that in mind, I am going to revive this feature as a Girl of the Moment, presenting you with a bit of T&A in the here and now. What else really is there but the present anyway?

At this moment we are featuring none other than my lovely sister-in-law, Julia, who works as a cosmetologist (pseudo-scientific terminology for make-up artist) but thankfully freelances as an underwear model, currently for the local lingerie company, Ann Joy. According to their website, you can contact them for a "Dildo and Dessous" party, which I guess is sort of like Tupperware for even lonelier housewives. I, for one, am going to ring them up straight away and see if I can get one arranged with the neighbor ladies at my place. And as for Julia, I think I'll suggest that she start wearing such niceties to our future family gatherings. Christmas will then be one to remember.

Julia

Comments

Popular Posts