I WANT to Believe

And so, in this Bizarro World of the early 21st century, Loren R. Christensen, Esq., our own Festung Europa Iowa Correspondent and Man About Town, carries on what seems to be an innocuous Facebook chat with Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones:

Loren R. Christensen August 4 at 10:55am
Karl has had band camp this week, but is looking forward to talking more to you soon. He is a little nervous about bringing up Brian Jones. Is it a topic you would rather steer clear of???

Keith Richards August 4 at 11:09am
hell no, everyone else does, lol.. brian bless his soul is fine with me, i do miss the guy, we just had our moments, thats all.. its not what everyone out there beliefs about me and him.. that topic along with any other is fine with me..........keef.

Loren R. Christensen August 4 at 11:14am
Cool, I will let Karl know that it is

I WANT to believe it. I really do. As the Mystic Master, Budwan, once told me long ago while partaking of some sweet, Immaculate Village leaf, "Free your mind, young Defensemaster!" However, he also gave me and everyone else who ascended the ranks in the God Bureau this sound advice: "If it don't smell good, don't fuck it." Gentle reader, I leave it for you to decide.

Comments

Popular Posts