I'm cool as hell...ehehehEH!








Hey, guys, check out this guitar solo.
Weeweediddlydiddly
Man, I'm cool as hell.
Weeweeweediddlydiddlydiddly
This band kicks ass! Especially because of my guitar playing.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediddlydiddlydiddlydiddly
I'd better take a step forward so that dude with the camera can catch me in action.
Weee Weee Weee Weee diddly diddly diddly
Those guys in Room 101 can eat my dirt.
Weeeeeeeeeeediddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddly
Cue the effects dude that we need more fire!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck yeah, I'm cool as hell...ehehehEH!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you have an MP3 of the camcorder solo?
CR Meyer said…
Fuck yeah, man. You can check it out at:
http://www.legacystudios.com/grb.htm

It's cool as shit. ehehehEH!
Gonar, GOTOG said…
Okay, here's an interesting turn of events. Three weeks ago I get one of those Classmates e-mails, and it's from Will, asking if I'm still in the Twin Cities. Being too cheap to join Classmates, which is what you have to do in order to respond, I googled his name instead and came up with 1) the Gil Renee Band website, and 2) Will's photo and e-mail on a wake-boarding website. I fired one off and got a phone call a few days later. It turns out that not only has Will and his family relocated to the twin towns, they are living in Eden Prairie and his son attends the school I work at. Yes, I am Alec Sigsbee's school psychologist. Fortunately, he is a smart Alec and it's unlikely he will ever enter my office. Anyway, before September ends Will and I are up for some wake-boarding and a jam session or two. And I am totally, totally pumped about it.

G
CR Meyer said…
Wow, a kind of 2/5 Room 101 reunion.

You could call yourselves Room 40 point 4.
Gonar, GOTOG said…
Which is also 40 and 1/5, like a 40 ounce malt liquor and a fifth of sloe gin. Fate, or coincidence?
CR Meyer said…
Nothing is coincidental.

More like the 40 oz. malt liquor and two fifths, in this case, sloe gin and, just for fun, Wild Turkey.
Gonar, GOTOG said…
Oops, yes, make that two fifths. That's all the better. Math is intense as shit.

It shall be a great time, I'll keep you posted.
CR Meyer said…
Gonar,

Please keep us posted here at Festung Europa. An account with pictures and or video would be most appropriate!

Thanks,

DMSR

Popular Posts