All IS Vanity...The Fashion Freak by K!

OK, I don't really know what I'm doing or getting into here, so here it goes.





FASHION!


OK, so it's official. I have spent almost 500 dollars on school clothes.

I got 3 new pairs of shoes. They are all rocket dogs. Two of them are flats, one has the British flag on it, and one has brown plaid. Then I got the cutest tennis shoes with pieces of plaid fabric scattered about. Then I got 200 dollars worth of clothes at American Eagle, my favorite store. I got 3 new pairs of jeans, 2 are normal hipster jeans, and 1 was a pair of straight leg tighter jeans. They are adorable!

Then I got a pair of khaki Bermudas and a pair of brown and pink plaid Bermudas that come with suspenders hanging off them, and a maroon polo, and a pink lacy tank top. Then I went to Aeropostale and got a really cute purple striped Henley with sleeves to my elbows. And thennnn I went to Pac Sun, a kind of sporty, surfing-type feeling. I got 2 really cute tank tops, one purple, and one white with pink and purple hearts. And I got a t-shirt that has a bunch of Snoopys everywhere and then 2 randomly placed Woodstocks. Who can resist Peanuts? Then I went to the most amazing store, Hot Topic. Everything in that store is revolved around music, the FUEL of my LIFE. I got 2 t-shirts; one is kind of turquise and has little storm clouds and a little penguin with an umbrella, and my other t-shirt is navy and has polka dots everywhere, a little whale, and a sailboat. They are pretty amazing.

And like my friends all asked where do I get this kind of $ money $? My mommy and daddy love me, that's where.

:-D!!

Until next time,

K, The Fashion Freak

Comments

Popular Posts