Brainwashed

Bigmouthfrikazee: you've been brainwashed remember
Defensemaster1: Yes, I've been brainwashed numerous times.
Defensemaster1: First, in the Exira school system.
Defensemaster1: They told me that the only way to make it was to leave town.
Defensemaster1: I think that was probably untrue.
Defensemaster1: How the hell can some place prosper if all their talented people leave?
Defensemaster1: The second time was in the U.S. Army.
Defensemaster1: They told me first that the communists were right over the hill, and we had to defend against them. Once communism fell, they told me that the terrorists were right over the hill, and we had to defend against them.
Defensemaster1: Once the terrorist threat subsides, they will find another enemy to keep the ball rolling.
Defensemaster1: The third time was society telling me I had to be married to be happy.
Defensemaster1: Wrong again!

Comments

Popular Posts