More on the Bomb

Bigmouthfrikazee: So, what is going to happen with North Korea?

Defensemaster1: Nothing.

Bigmouthfrikazee: The coverage here plays things that NO ONE supports their having Nukes.

Defensemaster1: Some kind of meaningless sanctions.

Bigmouthfrikazee: What about Iran?

Defensemaster1: That is the trick. Once a country gets nukes, especially an unstable one like North Korea, no one wants to take a chance on pushing them to the limit.

Defensemaster1: Iran now will double its efforts to get a bomb, as it will make them untouchable as well.

Defensemaster1: I think I would like the bomb. I would pay rent no more.

Defensemaster1: And I'm also thinking: free gasoline.

Defensemaster1: Just try to sanction my ass.

Defensemaster1: I have the bomb!

Bigmouthfrikazee: Yeah, but your landlord would sort of be pissed

Defensemaster1: He can either get his own bomb, or kiss my big, white American ass.

Bigmouthfrikazee: Well, I find kissing your big white American ass as being the more undesirable of the provided options!

Comments

Popular Posts