There is meat in team!

See more here!


samadhifreak: yay for having to babysit in 10 minutes
samadhifreak: :-(
Defensemaster1: Really? How old?
samadhifreak: i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired!
samadhifreak: shes' 4.5 i think
Defensemaster1: Easy
Defensemaster1: No diapers
Defensemaster1: Talks and walks
samadhifreak: yeah but still...i'm super tired
samadhifreak: so this is pretty painful
samadhifreak: plus i didn't sleep well last nite (kept waking up cuz i was thinking i would oversleep my alarm and then miss my babysitting thing)
Defensemaster1: Wow, you are Type A.
Defensemaster1: I didn't expect it.
samadhifreak: haha...why do you say that?
Defensemaster1: I thought of you as a Meh-Personality.
Defensemaster1: Chilled
Defensemaster1: Relaxed
Defensemaster1: Not a care in the world
samadhifreak: well
Defensemaster1: I guess I was quite mistaken.
samadhifreak: until there are grades and all sorts of other stuff that causes stress
Defensemaster1: I see. I never really sweat grades.
Defensemaster1: That is stress, I guess, but there is usually a system to it.
samadhifreak: ya
samadhifreak: argh im so tired!
Defensemaster1: Coffee!
Defensemaster1: Drink lots of coffee...I got up at 4, I am tired too!
Defensemaster1: But coffee is the solution. It is also the question. Coffee? Coffee!
Defensemaster1: You can do it, Jocelyn! You are a Type-A Achiever!
Defensemaster1: You probably have those posters with mountains and stuff, "Goals", "Teamwork", etc. on your walls. lol
Defensemaster1: We are ALL so proud of you!
Defensemaster1: Keep up the GREAT work!
samadhifreak: nope
samadhifreak: the one i did like tho...was, "there is no I in Team"
Defensemaster1: Awww
Defensemaster1: Yeah, whatever.
Defensemaster1: There is "meat" in it though.
Defensemaster1: There is meat in team.
Defensemaster1: There is also "at me" in team, which is kind of close to I.
Defensemaster1: Just in the accusative
Defensemaster1: There is meat in team!
Defensemaster1: There is also tame in team.
Defensemaster1: Or mate in team, which can get you into trouble.
Defensemaster1: There is mate in team!
Defensemaster1: There is almost eat me in team.
Defensemaster1: Fine, ignore me now that I've pissed you off at this early hour.
Defensemaster1: Please remember these kind words from my dear old Grandmother. "Chris, it is better to be pissed off than pissed on!"

Comments

Popular Posts