Meyer's Matchmaking: One for Aaron Nielsen!

Gentle reader,

After reading the boasts, braggadocio and bedroom boldness of our cunning Casanova, Mr. Aaron Nielsen, Esq., currently of Golden, Colorado, I would like to take this opportunity to set this young lad on the straight and narrow. Aaron, my friend, in this age of STD's (seriously troubled dykes) and the WWW (wild, weird women), I have taken it upon myself to send out a request for young, available ladies to present themselves to you in our wholesome, family-oriented forum here under the boughs of Yggdrasil. And, after a tireless search and pouring through the applications of hundreds of young, eligible and, of course, honorable women, I would like to present you with our premiere applicant, a charming young lady, Ásdís, from the shores of that lovely nordic island of Iceland. I'll bow out now and let Ásdís present herself to you in a way only she can. I think you two are made for each other.

CRM

And so, without further ado...

Comments

Popular Posts