You Tell Her, Kate!

I received the following bulletin via MySpace from my goddaughter, Kate Christensen, pictured here. It is addressed to Brittany, whoever the hell that is. (The pervasiveness of this name among girls of her generation should be enough to curdle the cream in its French provincial place of origin!) Kate's note makes me quite proud to see that my goddaughter takes shit from no one. Plus, her liberal use of the so-called "f-word" reminds me of myself.

You know what;
You and all your friends, who are determined to make my life hell,
Can shove it up your fucking ass.

I've done absolutely nothing to deserve any of the shit
I get from you guys.

And I'm sick of it.

Yes I have new friends;
And yes you may know quite a few of them;
But you're going to have to fucking deal with that.

So go get a life;
And stop worrying about making mine hell.

KAYTHANKS BYE


Incidentally, I never really knew how I ended up being Kate's godfather, since I am not Catholic, and I'm guessing one of the requirements of godfatherhood is to bring up the child in the faith. Aside from directing young Kate toward my own brand of heathenism and worship of the Norse gods, I have been a bit remiss in my duties. Then again, in the words of her father, Loren, ca. 1994, "Fuck the Pope!"

CRM

Comments

Popular Posts