Soon to Come from a Gentle Reader

Auto response from aimguest3930411: This message was sent from your MEDUSAMEDUSA Wimzi widget. Click here to block communication from this user during this session.

aimguest3930411: Hail you! Just got back from a fantastic road trip. AR, MS, AL, LA, & TN were on the itinerary. My sister has been visiting, so it was a good opportunity to get out of the house. We're going fishing with the kiddlies now, but I saw you were online and thought I'd drop you a line. I'll tell you all about the trip in the coming days...should you be interested. I hope things are well in your neck o' the woods. Cheers!
defensemaster1: Neato, send me the info in an interesting format, and I'll publish it.
defensemaster1: I like a good, compelling story.
aimguest3930411: Will do! Thanks!
defensemaster1: See ya!
aimguest3930411: Ciao!
defensemaster1: (Whoever you are!)

Comments

Popular Posts