I Am Not Dead

Gentle reader,

Since you haven't heard from me in quite some time, I thought I'd write a quick line to let you know that, unlike Generalissimo Francisco Franco, I am not dead. Or at least as Obi-Wan says to Luke, "Not yet!"

Events have seemed to have overtaken me here in the heart of Europa. I apologize if you have not been getting a strong enough dose of Festung Europa lately. I promise to do better. However, just so you know what I am thinking, here is a quick, business-like summary, using the Microsoft Powerpoint standard bullet format.

  • Obama - good!
  • McCain - bad!
  • Biden - good!
  • Palin - stupid!
  • Oktoberfest - good!
  • Workload of late - bad!
  • Fürther Kirchweih - good!
  • World Financial Markets - bad!
As I said, I promise to do better in the coming weeks, with more of the cutting commentary that you have come to expect from us.

Sincerely yours,

CRM

Comments

Popular Posts