Thanks For Your Understanding!

With my switch to the latest beta version of Blogger, my old blog format is out the window. So, a lot of the features will have to be rethought, rebuilt and rearranged. So, gentle reader, I thank you for your patience and loyalty to Festung Europa as we slog through this process.

Additionally, since YOU are the real reason for Festung Europa's existence, I ask for your commentary. Should there be websites and links that you continually enjoy and access, please submit them to me, so they can be included in the links listed at right. That way, others can enjoy them and perhaps learn something, and you can make a quick jump from Festung Europa to your favorites.

So again, thanks for your understanding and your continued interest in Festung Europa!

Defensemaster
Stingray Regime

Comments

Popular Posts