Is Lynn Dead?

HAWKNESSMONSTER3: Hello
Defensemaster1: Hi Lynn!
Defensemaster1: Greetings to you!
Defensemaster1: Thanks for the interesting keyboard music.
Defensemaster1: Is that an older number of yours?
HAWKNESSMONSTER3: are you decent?
greetings to you as well.....yes an olde one
Defensemaster1: I have yet to figure out how to incorporate it. I have hit a wall as far as creative writing is concerned.
Defensemaster1: Decent?
Defensemaster1: I'm never decent.
Defensemaster1: I am still at work.
HAWKNESSMONSTER3: you are from exira afterall..decency is only conceptual.
Defensemaster1: I've got a translation of a technical IT specification that I am working on.
HAWKNESSMONSTER3: Did you know Exira was ....seriously.....you are honorable!
Defensemaster1: Jay Wagner, who is on my Facebook friends list and the brains behind www.essentialiowa.com, was around Exira a couple of days ago.
HAWKNESSMONSTER3: did you know exira has plans to build a 4 million dollar elementary school?
Defensemaster1: He visited the new winery between Exira and Elk Horn.
Defensemaster1: Yeah, but they voted down the funding.
Defensemaster1: Thank goodness!
Defensemaster1: They should fix up the old building.
Defensemaster1: It is a stately structure.
Defensemaster1: Sorry, I just lost my connection.
Defensemaster1: That building is almost 100 years old, and anchors the Main St.
Defensemaster1: It acts as a visual node when you enter town from the east.
Defensemaster1: It is the reason for the only stoplight in town!
Defensemaster1: Are you there, Mr. Lynn?
Defensemaster1: Earth to Lynn?
Defensemaster1: Did you just blast off or what?
Defensemaster1: Do you have a PC at home, Lynn?
Defensemaster1: LYNN?!
Defensemaster1: Uh, Lynn?
Defensemaster1: I'm concerned you may have had a coronary or a stroke and can't type!
Defensemaster1: Should I call 911?
Defensemaster1: This would be an interesting part of your obituary, though.
Defensemaster1: Lynn's last words: HAWKNESSMONSTER3: did you know exira has plans to build a 4 million dollar elementary school?
Defensemaster1: Always thinking of the hometown, even in his last moments.
Defensemaster1: That should get you at least some sort of plaque like Randy Juelsgaard in the trophy case.
Defensemaster1: Well, if you are dying, can I have your Mac? Please respond in the negative if I can't.
HAWKNESSMONSTER3 is idle at 19:42:41.
Defensemaster1: OK, then. Well, it has been nice chatting with you all these times. I'll put a nice comment in at your Facebook tribute.

Comments

Bigmouthfrikazee said…
While speaking to you, or at least in your general direction, dogs went berzerk, pounding on the door, an over all ugly situation except for the beutifully washed and detailed Schwan's Ice Cream Truck. My appologies for abandoning you and my appreciation for your leaving me for dead! lol Be Clean, Be Bright, Be the Ball.
CR Meyer said…
Thank goodness! You must be in heaven 'cause I doubt they eat Schwan's Ice Cream in hell.

CRM
Anonymous said…
The reports of my death are greatly exagerated.
Anonymous said…
the reports of my demise have been greatly exagerated. LYNN LIVES LYNN LIVES

Popular Posts