State of the World

I usually get a kick out of the interesting notes on Facebook of what my friends are up to. There must be something in the air in Des Moines. The populace is obviously discontent.

Katie Christensen . Fuck This. I'm mad. Good Night. Beware I'll be like this tomorrow.


Torrey Nelson is pissed, fuck the government.


As for the state of things on the west coast, I'll leave that, well, up to your imagination...


Jocelyn Riehl thinks that sleep is the BEST form of procrastination....yes...even better than masturbation....


Whereas in sunny Florida, they couldn't be more carefree...


Lynn Nelson is all about it being those who can DO and those who can't DON'T...and then you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, and that's what it's all about.


As for me, it's business as usual.


Chris Meyer is working hard or hardly working.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That Lynn guy, what's he on?

Popular Posts