In Concert - The Bloems!


Guy Tensen, bass player for the Metroplex band, The Bloems, sent me this picture of them in concert. Unfortunately, Guy is not pictured, but I recognize Steve Craven in the background as well as Kevin Brocker at the mike on the right. When I asked who the chick singers were, Guy wrote that it was a mother-daughter combo where mom was celebrating her 50th birthday. I requested a set list of what The Bloems are playing, but I have yet to receive one. Perhaps a kind reader will submit one as commentary, or perhaps other gentle readers would like to submit their own creative set lists for The Bloems next tour.

In any case, I hope to catch The Bloems on their first European tour! Rock on!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Meyer: I saw that you were requesting a set list from the last Bloems show. Here is the rundown -

1. Can't Always Get What You Want
2. Lodi
3. 4th of July
4. You Can't Do That
5. Can't Hardly Wait
6. Rain
7. Hung up on You
8. Swinging Party - I think we bounced that for Folsom Prison Blues
9. Jenny
10. Blame it On Cain
11. Brown Eyed Stink Hole - Guest singers on this one. I guess the chicks love Van
12. Midnight Hour
13. Peace Love and Chris Meyer
14. White Tornado
15. Raised on the Radio
16. Stars go Blue
17. Red Shoes
18. Runaway
19. Mayor of Simpleton - Bagged this one to but should have played it.
20. Into Your Arms
21. Hard Days Night
23. Ticket to Meyer
24. Wall of Death - bagged it too and played Eruption
25. Ghost in You
26. Slow Down
27. Secret Asian Man
28. Pretty Woman
29. Twist and Shout, Tears or a clown, La Bamba medly
30. Finished the night with an original number called "mama likes my fist"

All in all, it was a great night for the Bloems and Bloems fans all over the world.

Popular Posts