Thought for the Week

This week's thought comes from this week's birthday boy and Man about Town, Loren Christensen, who I believe is celebrating his 39th anniversary of existence on Tuesday, November 14th, if my memory serves me correctly. Happy Birthday! Or should I say, "Happy Birthday Week!" Loren and I used to celebrate his birthday way back when with a week-long drinking binge, so I can only hope that he keeps up the tradition. We'll raise a glass to the old bastard on this side of the pond!

Loren's quote reflects his opinion after last week's election in the United States.

IT IS THE DUTY OF THE ENLIGHTENED TO APPLY FORCE, IF NECESSARY, TO THOSE OF OUR PEERS BLINDED BY DECEPTION AND BLIND GREED. INDEED, IT IS OUR GODSENT OBLIGATION TO RID SOCIETY OF THOSE BLIND TO THE NOTION OF PROGRESSIVE REFORM--REFORM AT ANY COST.


Loren Christensen

Comments

Popular Posts