The DDT Interview, Part V - Finale

Meyer: Well, Dick, I’ve got to get some things done around here. Ordnung muss sein. My old lady is due back soon.

Dick: Mr. Meyer, it has been a pleasure chatting with you. And thanks for the beers.

Meyer: No problem.

Dick: But I have just a couple more questions. Could you spare a couple more minutes?

Meyer: I suppose.

Dick: What can your readers and GBCN viewers expect in the upcoming year?

Meyer: Dick, look for things to keep getting bigger and better. It is the American way.

Dick: Could you elaborate?

Meyer: More tits, more ass, more exclusive looks into the decadent and depraved world of the early 21st century A. fucking D.: it will all be there. Plus, you may see more development of the whole Stingray Regime storyline. I hope the contributions by regime members continue. Personally, I would like to see some work submitted by E.J. Ra, the Enthusiast.

Dick: We haven’t heard much about him.

Meyer: He is pretty damn covert, Dick. He operates near the very evil center of Xarlon power.

Dick: That could provide some interesting insights.

Meyer: Yes, I hope so. And I hope to eventually be able to provide some multimedia links on Festung Europa.

Dick: What do you mean?

Meyer: Well, there was an independent film, Something Weird and Fellow, done way back when with Gonar. That would be perfect for today’s youtube environment. I’m not sure if it has yet been digitized, however. And mp3 files of some old musical performances would also be of great interest to our viewers, as would bra and panty video links provided by the Double A.

Dick: Yes, I am sure.

Meyer: Think about it, Dick. College co-ed pillow fights, wrestling matches involving cream desserts and fresh fruit, perhaps even strip poker…it will be big.

Dick: I see that the dream is still alive, Mr. Meyer.

Meyer: We won’t let the flame burn out, Dick.

Dick: Thanks again for your time. (gets up and shakes hands)

Meyer: Thanks for stopping by. Give my regards to Mark.

Dick: I will. Good bye.

Meyer: Later.

I stumbled out into the pale Franconian sunshine, a little buzzed and a bit enlightened. Two ravens gawked at me from the side of the road as I meandered toward the city center and my train to Munich.

Comments

Gonar, GOTOG said…
MEDUSAMEDUSAMEDUSAMEDUSAMEDUSAMEDUSA

Defensemaster,
That was an excellent ruse, "Chris Meyer". The mundane details - third floor at the frat, television transmission towers, the ranch house - this will have the Xarlons scratching their scaly heads for quite some time! Nice work.

Gonar

MEDUSAMEDUSAMEDUSAMEDUSAMEDUSAMEDUSA

Popular Posts