Festung Europa - One Year Later

This week marks the first anniversary of Festung Europa, and in honor of the occasion, we ask for your comments on your favorite post of the past year. Plus, who knows, perhaps we will inaugurate some interesting new features this week as well. Stay tuned!

Last week I was felled by the attack of a severe cold, but now I am on my feet again and operating at 85% capacity. I hadn't been ill in a while, so I guess I was due. Besides, the good Frau Doktor prescribed me some codeine, which is always a pleasant, mellow deal, even more so with a couple of German beers.

And so, let the anniversary week begin!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Uncle Chris,

Here's my nominations for story of the year...

-H-Shoes for A-Holes
-Interesting People on the Fringe: This Week - Becky Ferring!
-The Festung Europa Girls of the Week (Feb. 13th ed.)

AA

P.S., I sent out a mass email (Brian, Chad, Jon, Daryl) to check out your runaway hit, girl of the week feature.

Popular Posts